Your older loved ones’ needs will be assessed and fulfilled with care management by our nurse, who evaluates your loved one’s needs while establishing a comfortable and respectful relationship with them.
The nurse will complete a geriatric care assessment to evaluate medical, physical, financial and spiritual needs. She will assist to facilitate the necessities required for functional living, or help to achieve placement into an Independent Living Facility, Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home. The fee for this service will be waived if the client initiates home care with our agency.
- Nursing / Home care
- Coordinate PT / OT / Speech Therapy
- Medication Management
- Nutrition & Meal Planning
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Home Safety
- In-Home Physician & Primary Care Correspondence
- Act as a Liaison to out of Town Family
- Monitor Care and Status in a Facility and Provide One on One Advocacy